Monday, August 3, 2009

Becky gets stuck

Well, for those of you that know Becky, know that she is non stop, not afraid of anything, and takes what her mama says with a grain of sand. Over the summer, while in Target, Becky saw a pink and yellow duck broom. I guess she sees her mama using one so often she felt like she needed one.......... NOT. But really she put in for this broom so she could "slip" the floor with me. Now mind you, this broom has put more dents and scratches on our walls, cabinets and floor than there should be BUT she is just so cute when she helps. Anyway, last week I had all the banging I could take, plus Gabriel got knocked upside the head once or twice and I decided to put it up where I thought she couldn't get it. After supper, Gene and I were sitting in the living room when we heard Becky calling me, and for whatever reason, I just ignored her. After I didn't respond, Becky called for her daddy who of course came running, not because something was wrong but because he's her daddy. Much to his surprise and mine, Becky had managed to climb on top of the washing machine to get her broom and couldn't find her way down with the broom. The first picture was the looking of "oh no, I've been caught" the second was the one where her daddy told her he wasn't helping. Yes, she is dramatic, because she knows that no one would leave her up there, especially her daddy who helped her down. Once down she goes to her room to find the cat curled up in her chair and for whatever reason, this was HILARIOUS to her. She came running and laughing that Gnat was in her chair. Since I had the camera in hand we took a picture, then she requested more. This rocking horse is one Gene made for Madison when she was Becky's age. Luckily they took care of it and passed it down. The kids love to get on it and rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment