Saturday, August 1, 2009

Terrific Thursday 2 weeks ago

I'm a little behind on some of my picture posting. For some reason I can't get them to post on blogger so I'm having to do slide. Anyway, back in March, Gene started learning/ teaching himself how to play the guitar or 'mi-tar' as Becky calls it. I am so impressed with him. He can do anything he sets out to do! If I can figure out how, I'll post some sound clips of him playing! Well the other night after supper, we took it outside. Becky sat beside her daddy and sang while he played and Gabriel got his fishing pole. He had such a good time. Afterwards, we took off on the 4 wheeler for a peaceful drive. Summer nights are so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. You go, Gene! Play that mi-tar. We'll all be expecting a concert soon... Oh, and Julie, I can't even get slide to let me post pix anymore... I'm so computer challenged!

    ReplyDelete