Friday, September 25, 2009

Birthday Presents for the twins!




I wanted something special for these two darlings! Last year, I ordered Becky a tutu from etsy. I think every little girl should have one or two. After looking at the hers, I thought, "hey, I can do this". So I set out to Hobby Lobby and purchase everything I needed. Here is how they turned out. I let Becky model one to see how it looked. I also made the headbands to go with it. I can't wait to see them in their presents! I'm going to have to take some pictures and post them!

4 comments:

  1. LOL! My girls were coming through the house as I was pulling up your blog & got all excited... All they saw was "birthday presents for the twins". Tues is their day, but at 17, I don't think the tutus will work... Ha ha! Love your blog, btw. Keep up the good work & keep Gene in line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one for AC to wear at Halloween; I can't wait! I tried it on her, but she wasn't really digging the fluff...you know? I have to say, that the thought "hey, I can do this" has NEVER popped in my head. Kylie did a really good job with the one she made also. It looks so cute on her with the headband.....maybe you or Kylie need to give me a tutorial, but you would have to talk slow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is priceless! Becky is cute beyond words!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure wish I had some of that talent!

    ReplyDelete