Sunday, September 6, 2009

Hollywood meet Becky



Gene has a new nickname for Becky, it's "Hollywood". Yesterday morning, while I was cleaning house and Gene was getting ready for a dove shoot, Becky was deciding which outfit suited her for the day. Yes, she picked it all out by her self as well as put it on. Notice she only has on one princess shoe b/c she couldn't find the other. You should have heard her when she found the other :0) Aunt Karen sent these to her sometime ago but they are her favorite shoes. We often have fights because she wants to wear these everywhere. If we go on a trip, they have to go along as well. While shopping at Target not to long ago, I found a princess set that had 4 different pair of princess shoes, needless to say, she'll be getting these for her birthday! I can see her now, she won't know which ones to wear! She must have been feeling good about herself today because while we were at meme and papa's she ran outside and then away from me. She made it back in through the garage door and hid. Once I got to her, I popped (tapped) her on the leg only to get a "you CRAZY chicken head" in return. Yes, she called me a "CRAZY chicken head" in her meanest, I really mean this voice. I had to turn my head so she wouldn't see me crack up. Once I composed myself, she got another pop, which only made her madder. Can you imagine the teenage years?????????

No comments:

Post a Comment