Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Bow Holder

I am trying to re decorate Becky's room a little bit at a time. So this week while I was off, I put all the "stuff" I bought at HL last week in it's place as well as created her newest bow holder. I managed to find the CUTEST little wall decor~ Drama Queen Advisory~ How perfect for this girl!!! Here is the bow holder~ had to use Lacy's saying of "the bigger the bow........"



Not looking forward to going back to work next week........just have to keep reminding myself only 6 more weeks and another week off!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Dang! Are you in on all the talent going around too?!? It is becoming much too overwhelming to be surrounded by blogs that show ALL the crafty stuff they can do. I can't hit a lick at anything...maybe mine is still undiscovered, but I need to soon find it because time is ticking! :) It is very cute. I love that saying too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your new look, Julie! TOO TOO CUTE! You are just so darn good!! LOVE LOVE LOVE all of your things you have made. The clipboard is the BOMB! I am in love with the orange polkadots. Gabe's teachers' will be so tickled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tracy and Heidi! This new layout is about to drive me crazy! I get it like I want it and then notice something else that needs to be changed! I think this is it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bow holder!!! Ash needs a new one...We have bows in a pile because we do not have anymore room on our ribbon.

    ReplyDelete