Saturday, November 28, 2009

It's Beginning to Look ALOT like Christmas

Before Gabriel's feet hit the floor yesterday, he put in to put up the Christmas tree. They were both lots of help this year. To start with the tree had TONS of ornaments at the bottom :0) As you can see, they slowly moved to the top. I've still got to find something else to go at the top of the tree, not completely satisfied with it yet. Some of my favorite things this time of year are my Nativity Scene that mama bought me several years ago. I also love the look of our fire place. It's one of the prettiest spots in the house when it's decorated. Our Dicken's Village stays out all year but looks perfect this time of year. The kids had fun decorating their tree with ornaments they've collected since they were born. It was a fun day! Can't believe this time of year is upon us already :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment