Saturday, December 26, 2009

There’s a monster in my closet

I’ve been meaning to post this picture for a while now.  While we were putting out our Christmas decorations, Becky managed to find a crayon and proceeds to draw a “Monster”  in the hall closet.  Gabriel gladly came and told us that Becky had a crayon and was drawing on the wall.  I was most surprised actually impressed when I saw her drawing.  I even accused Gabriel of doing this but Becky proudly stated claim to this monster.  She was devastated when I made her erase her creation, to the point that she went to her bed and cried!

IMG_0651

1 comment:

  1. She may make u some money day with all her talent! Matthew decided he should color on his playroom walls... didn't even give the painters a chance to get out of the house before trying his hand at it...

    ReplyDelete