Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Gene gets a TURKEY!!!

The day Gene’s been waiting for all year finally arrived….opening day of turkey season.  He had the opportunity to shoot two but couldn’t get a good shot Saturday.  Well Sunday morning was much better……… he was the HAPPIEST man on earth.IMG_3575

Gabriel was excited as well.  He couldn’t wait to get outside to see.

IMG_3578

We were trying to get ready for church during all the excitement.  I left Becky in the house to get dressed while I went to take a few quick pictures and when I came back in,

“Karate Chop” was what she said and THIS is what I saw…..

IMG_3580

Gabriel is excited about going turkey hunting with Gene this Saturday, he says he’ll get to sleep like last time.

1 comment:

  1. That picture made me laugh out loud..I wasn't expecting that one!! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete