Saturday, October 8, 2011

Hello Darlin, it’s been a long time~ We’ve just been busy!

I don’t think I have ever been this long between posts.  In my defense, there has been so much going on!  I spend so much time on my computer doing assignments that during my “free time” the keyboard is the last thing I want to see.  So to try and bring us up to speed, here’s what’s happened between vacation and now :)

Starting School

IMG_8751

Becky started K4 this year.  I can’t believe my baby is in school and is doing so well!  She loves going~ although I think she likes the social aspect more than the actual learning.  She wanted the teacher that had the trains and that is who she got~ Mrs. Cofield

IMG_8758 IMG_8757

Gabriel started 2nd grade!  He lucked up as well and got the teacher he wanted, Mrs. Swindell.  He is really enjoying school this year…. is eager every morning to get up and get out the door.

IMG_8755 IMG_8756

South Tattnall Sluggers

Gabriel had his first experience with baseball this Fall (where you keep score, 3 strikes you’re out, 3 outs, etc).  He has had such a good time!  He has had such a great group of boys to play with!

Gabe

Father/ Son moment after his 1st game!  Way to go Gabe!

IMG_8767

And of course Becky loved tagging along for the fun so she could play with all her friends!

IMG_8762 

Spirit Week @ PCA

Flashback

IMG_8783

Tacky Day

IMG_8771

Spirit Day

IMG_8784

Becky enjoyed her first field trip to Disney on Ice

IMG_8824 IMG_8800

IMG_8845

First Wee Cheer Performance

IMG_8878

IMG_8911_edited-1

Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment