Tuesday, June 30, 2009

There are only mummies in Texas....................


For whatever reason, (I believe it has to do with the fact his dad tries to scare him every chance he gets) Gabriel does not like the thought of sleeping by himself in his room. He'll go to sleep with us and we'll put him in his bed. Well........last night I told him he needed to be a big boy and go to his bed to fall asleep. He went on to say that there are monsters, ghosts etc. and he didn't want to stay in his room. I again assured him that there were no such things and that there was nothing to be scared of. He told me there were mummies, but they were only in Texas. Where that came from I don't know. So anyway, I walked him to his room, followed by Miss Becky, and turned the TV to Tom and Jerry. I tucked Gabriel in and walked out thinking Becky would follow. She didn't and when Gene went to check on them, he came back and got the camera. Aren't they cute?

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful babies! They look like twins in that bed. :) I can't wait until my boys can sleep in the same bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutesie! Aren't bed buddies the sweetest? Welcome to blogging!!

    ReplyDelete