Friday, August 14, 2009

Open House

We are SOOOOO excited that we have Mrs. Sheffield for k5. I can't believe that my baby boy is old enough for kindergarten. It seems just like yesterday he was born. There is just something about little boys and their mama's heart strings. Anyway, Gabriel was so excited when it came time to go to Open House. Of course the 30 minutes prior to going to the classroom seemed like a life time to him. I was really proud though of the way he sat and listened, or well just stayed still and quiet :) Once we found Mrs. Sheffield's class, Gabriel met up with his classmates. He is SUPER excited that Parker is in his class, as am I :) We were lucky in that we have 3 other classmates from last year as well, Jack, Clint and Nathan! I know that Gabriel is going to have a great year! Thank you God for answered prayers! Check out the pictures from last night!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Julie~ You are so right! Thank God for answered prayers. I LOVE these pics. I am so glad you had your camera.

    ReplyDelete