Friday, September 4, 2009

Did someone say "Rusty Pig"?

As I've mentioned before, Becky has started requesting to wear a dress EVERYDAY! For some reason, this morning she agreed to wear this outfit. After her fit for cheese, she went to her room took the outfit off and pulled out a dress. Because I didn't want to wash anymore clothes than I have to, I told her she couldn't wear it. Gene called on his way home from the golf course to see if we wanted Rusty Pig for dinner. Well....... I told Becky to get dressed so we could go to the Rusty Pig, and to put back on the clothes she had. And since she loves this place so much she didn't argue. This is how she looked after running excitedly to her room and back. Her shirt was half way on and her pants were backwards and her bow was hanging! How about that battle wound!? No Gabriel didn't do it, nor the cat. It happened at day care. I just hope that by next weekend I can put some concealer on it for the wedding :0)

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is soo cute! At least she tries which is more than I can say for the BOY I have. Maybe AC will be more independent with that type of stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky is way more independent than Gabriel was at that age and at times now.

    ReplyDelete