Friday, September 4, 2009

Pedicure



Meme, Becky and I went 2 weekends ago (yes, I know it's taken that long to post) to get a pedicure before we went to Shane and Jena's shower. It never seems to fail, every time I pull my polish out, it is to do hers too! Since she enjoys it so much, I decided to take her with us. She did really well while the lady was painting her nails. HOWEVER, those of you that know Becky know that sitting still is not her idea of fun. To make a long story short, the poor woman had to paint Becky's flower 3 times ;0) But to her defense she would sit in our lap for what appeared to be long enough for it to dry and then bump it on the chair or our legs. Anyway.......... 2 hours later we left....... no our feet weren't that bad, they were just that busy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment