Friday, August 14, 2009

God Give them Wings

I have started following Kelly's Korner after reading it a few times on Heidi's. It's always so inspirational. However after reading some of them, I have to look at how blessed I am to have these two most precious gifts from God! I thank him EVERYDAY for sharing them with me. Well tonight, while I was looking at her site, I heard the most beautiful song, Find Your Wings by Mark Harris. It really hit home with Gabriel starting school today. These past 5 years have gone by so fast. It's funny that I can't remember my life without them. Time is precious and should not be taken for granted because we don't know what tomorrow holds. I pray that I can give them the roots they need to grow to into the person God wants them to be. I pray every day that he will keep them safe and in his hands because I know that he will give them the wings they need. Even though I like to hold them in my hands, I know they belong in his. Thank you God for allowing me to be a part of these precious children's lives!

2 comments:

  1. I can't even type. I decided to listen to this, and my face is covered in tears. :) Thanks for sharing. Gabe and Becky are so lucky to have you and Gene as parents. What a beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your beautiful blog. I loved the video, and love all the moments I can share with my babies. From them being little, to going off to college. I have experienced both. What a blessing you are. Beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete